Graphic Designer at the Warsaw Academy of Fine arts
As an artist he cultivates a variety of disciplines, such as poster design, graphics, illustration, painting and sculpture. From the very beginning of his professional career he has been participating in many international competitions such as poster exhibitions in Finland, Poland, Japan, France, Bulgaria, USA and China.
He specialized in poster design under Professor Henryk Tomaszewski.
His day to day work was translated into a variety of creative work including the publication of several book covers, creation of logos, simbols, brands, cultural campaigns and the manufacturing of hundreds of illustrations and over 200 theater and cinema posters.
- Celebration of the 500th anniversary of the University of Alcalá de Henares. Responsible of the campaign «Last 25 years of the Cervantes Award», including a serie of scuptures given to the latest awardees.
- Awarded with prize to the best polish poster in Warsaw, years 1980, 1984 and 1987.
- Awarded with the second prize of the «Urban mass transports in Milan» context in 1980.
- Finalist in the International Biennial Poster in Lathi, Finland, in the years 1977, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1989 y 2009, in Warsaw, Poland, in 1986, 1988, 1989, 1999, 2000, 2010 y 2012 and in Mexico in 2014 and 2016.
- Finalist on the Triennial in Bulgaria in the years 2004 and 2007.
- Taking part in several exhibitions of posters, polish posters and self retrospectives.
- Member of the jury in several poster contexts.
+34 647 440 849